Job Function : Hotel / Restaurant
Specialization : Food & Beverage
Level : Entry Level / Fresher
Experience : 0 - 2 years
Key Skills : Must possess the ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Greet guests and maintain a high profile in the outlet.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the hotel operations and its facilities, including guest programmes / packages, rates and promotions.
- Consult the Asst. Manager / Outlet Manager to discuss the operational activities.
- Be completely familiar with the arrivals and identify the regular and commercially important guests.
- Update the guest history files regularly.
- Assist management with the promotional activities.
- Attend to guests waiting for a seat in the Restaurant
- Identify repeat clientele and give them attention.
- Deal with guest complaints in a professional manner.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as and when directed by the superiors.
- Report any potential health or safety hazards.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in line with hotel policy, with high standards of personal hygiene, correct uniforms and name badges and outlines in the staff handbook.
- Carry out any other duties as and when directed by the superiors
All candidates should have excellent communication skills, pleasing personality and keenness to offer guests warm, impeccable service.
Interested candidates may email their resumes to: email@example.com. Please mention the Position and Job Code applied for in the Subject line.
« Back to Careers